Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
Scanpan Classic is Scanpans original range of quality Danish cookware. This wok will have you stir-frying vegetables and meat like a pro. Now dishwasher-safe, Scanpans Green Tek nonstick cooking surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. The heavy-duty, pressure-cast aluminum body has an extra-thick base for quick, even heating, and the extraordinarily hard exterior surface is a ceramic and titanium compound, super-heated and fired on for lasting strength. Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal stovetop use. It is perfect for the kind of everyday cooking that you love so much.
- Constructed from heavy duty, pressure-cast aluminium, with a thick base for optimum heat conductivity.
- Tough ceramic titanium surface with PFOA-free GreenTek non-stick coating is guaranteed against blistering and peeling when used correctly and is even safe to use with metal cooking utensils.
- Bakelite handles are ergonomically designed, and guaranteed never to come loose, thanks to Scanpans patented screw and rivet free handle assembly.
- Fast and even heat distribution; Suitable for all cooktops except induction; Oven safe to 260°C.
- Includes wooden cooking chopsticks and a tempura rack.
- Helper handle for added control.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Cast Aluminium, Phenolic Plastic
- 36cm Dia x 13cm H
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- 10 Year Warranty
- Non-stick Coating
- Induction Compatible
- No Lid
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.