Our online help desk is set up to provide the quickest way for our customers to settle a question with no need to queue on the lines or waiting for email replies. Select from our topic categories below to easily locate the questions that you may need to ask and quickly find the answers. You also can contact us if you can’t find your answers on our online help desk.
REWARDS & CREDITS
RETURN & WARRANTIES
EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Click the subject that relates to your question to reveal the instructions. Contact us if you can’t find any topic associated to your question.
- How do I know if you carry a certain brand?
- Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- How can I provide feedback about a product?
- The item I want is out of stock. What now?
- How can I manage my back in stock notification subscription?
- Do you place items on backorder?
- Can I place an item on hold for purchase at a later date?
- Do you have a showroom or retail store where I can view your products?
- Do you match prices?
- The item I purchased is now on sale. Will you honour this price?
- You cannot provide the item I bought at a sale price? What happens next?
- An item was on sale on your website, it’s now back to full price, can I have the sale price?
- Do your prices include GST?
- Are your prices in Australian Dollars (AUD)?
- How to add items to your Shopping Cart
- Completing the Checkout Process
- Change the delivery address on my order
- How to view your order status, order history and tax invoices
- Obtain your Tax Invoices
- Cancel or change of the orders
- Coupon and Promotional Code
- How to use Store Credit?
- Free Bonus Gift Terms and Conditions
- Made To Order
- Shipping and Handling Rates
- Delivery time
- Delivery Methods and Locations
- How can I track my package?
- I'm missing item(s) from my order or wrong item(s) received
- If I order more than one item, will they arrive in the same box?
- How do I track the status of my order?
- Does furniture take longer to arrive?
- Can I combine shipping fees for different orders?
- Delivery Failure
- Redelivery Fee
- Redirecting shipments in transit
- Storage Fee
Contact us if this instruction still can’t answer your question.
Additionally, please feel free to send us feedback by contact us.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the items will still be in stock at the time that you decide to purchase them.
For safety reasons, we only allow customers in our warehouse to pick up their products.
Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- The product must be at full price on the competitor’s website
- We do not match promotional offers or items on sale or clearance
- The product must be in stock and available for purchase on the competitor website
- We do not match discount deal online retailers
- We do not match shipping costs
- We do not match advertising errors
- We do not match prices from overseas competitor’s websites
Please note that if an item is already unavailable before you make the purchase, any sale price will not be honoured.
01.Items to be purchased must first be added to Your Shopping Cart. To do this, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button that appears next to the product. If you want to continue browsing the store, just click on "Continue Shopping" button. 02.Continue finding and adding items to your cart until you are ready to make your purchase. 03.Click the "Check Out" button in your shopping cart once you are finished shopping. You can view the items you have placed in your shopping cart at any time by clicking the "View Cart" icon located at the top right of any page. If you are having difficulty adding items to your cart, or your cart appears empty after you have added items to it, please make sure you have cookies enabled on your browser.
Cancellations after production starts may incur charges.
If during that time you are unsure of dates, times or require further information you can always send an email to email@example.com .
Pick ups may be available on selected items. We will clearly state 'Sydney warehouse pick-up available' on the product detail page should this item be approved for a Lidcombe warehouse collection. Please note that this listed location is not a showroom. Any item not stating 'Sydney warehouse pick-up available' is typically for delivery only. Our Sydney pick up address is usually located at 10/4a Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe, NSW 2141 unless other arrangements are made with one of our LivingStyles representatives. Pick up is available Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (excluding public holidays) unless otherwise stated otherwise. Pick ups can only be made once an email has been sent out to the customer confirming the availability of the collection.
Please bring up to date 'proof of identity', e.g drivers license or passport upon collection of your order.
*Pickup orders will be kept for 14 days from the date of notification that your order is ready for collection. After 14 days your order will be charged a storage fee of $9.95 per week (capped at $300). After this point, orders will be cancelled and we will be in contact to arrange your refund minus the storage fee accumulated. The storage fee is non-refundable. Please allow 3-5 business days for any refunded amounts to show on your account.
**For items that are not listed for 'Sydney warehouse pick-up available', please check with our customer service staff for availability.
Free Shipping is free-of-charge shipping and handling for an individual product within Australia (see Shipment Coverage for any shipment restrictions). If that product is returned by the customer under our change-of-mind terms, the return shipment charge will be paid by the customer at a rate based on the weight, size and destination of the parcel. The customer will be advised about this shipping charge when they inform us of their intent to return the purchased item.
Fixed Shipping is a set/flat dollar amount for shipping and handling charges for an individual product within Australia (see Shipment Coverage for any shipment restrictions). If that product is returned by the customer under our change-of-mind terms, the return shipment charge will be calculated at the same Fixed Shipping charge. The customer will be advised about this shipping charge when they inform us of their intent to return the purchased item.
Shipping Cap is a set cost for shipment within Australia (see Shipment Coverage for any shipment restrictions) regardless of quantity and can apply to either:
01.An individual same item.
For example one (1) small Portus bedside lamp-PA1123 in black with a $10 shipping cap will cost a total of $10 in shipping charges. Five (5) small Portus bedside lamps-PA1123 in black with a $10 shipping cap will also cost a total of $10 in shipping charges.
02.A series of similar items.
For example one (1) Portus small bedside lamp-PA1123 in black and two (2) Portus large bedside lamps-PA1123 in silver, each part of a series with a $10 shipping cap, will cost a total of $10 in shipping charges. If that product or group of products is returned by the customer under our change-of-mind terms, the combined return shipment charge will be paid by the customer at a rate based on the weight, size and destination of the parcel or parcels. The customer will be advised about this shipping charge when they inform us of their intent to return the purchased item.
LivingStyles does not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the order after delivery has taken place.
Website: http://evolution.alliedexpress.com.au/ , Or Phone 13 13 73
Website: http://auspost.com.au/track/ , Or Phone 13 13 18
Star Track Express
Website: http://www.startrackexpress.com.au/ , Or Phone 13 23 45
Website: https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking , Or Phone 1300 865 547
Website: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/home.html , Or Phone 13 11 50
You can always contact our friendly customer service team from our message system (my account » message center) or at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you receive a shipping notification email, a shipping company representative will call you to schedule a delivery time.
Your actual delivery date should fall within the estimated arrival date range for your item(s). Check your estimated arrival date by visiting the Orders section in My Account.
Once on the Orders tab in My Account, click on the order number and you will see the estimated arrival date for each item in your order. If you do not know your order number, you can locate it by looking at your order confirmation email.
For most furniture deliveries, we or our courier will contact the customer prior to delivery. If the customer confirms a delivery time but is then not at home to accept delivery at the arranged time, we will be charged a redelivery fee and in turn we will have to pass on that charge to the customer. (If the delivery was a "free shipping" delivery, we will pass on the original "redelivery bill" which is usually 75% of the original freight charge.) It is important that the customer arranges a delivery time when they are sure to be at home to avoid any redelivery fees.
All Redirection requests can be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject as 'Delivery Redirection' and please quote your order number. We will reply to your email asap to advise if the timeline is still valid for a redirection and the next steps.
Please note that LivingStyles is not responsible for transit damages or losses if the parcel or delivery redirection was arranged directly between customer and the courier.
After this point, orders will be cancelled and we will be in contact to arrange your refund minus the storage fee accumulated. The storage fee is non-refundable.
Paying online with Credit Cards
LivingStyles accepts online payments using VISA, Master and American Express Card. LivingStyles credit card purchases will be displayed as Online Retail Group Pty Ltd T/A LivingStyles.com.au Online on your credit card statement. Order payments made by credit cards are processed by the Westpac bank eCommerce merchant facility as well as eWay payment gateway, which is encrypted using the latest industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 256 Bit encryption technology before being sent over the internet. We do not store any of our customer's credit card information. Your credit card will be charged when you place the order to better ensure that the goods are picked and shipped with the minimum of delay. Important: Internet security is a crucial issue for us and obviously it's an important issue for you too. As such, large transactions may involve additional screening and we will require confirmation on a couple of key details before we proceed. In this event, we will get in contact with you. In some cases this may delay your order by a day or two, but it is in the interests of all credit card holders that we go the extra mile.
Paying online with PayPal®
LivingStyles accepts online payments via the PayPal payment system. PayPal® is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. The greatest advantage is that payments are made immediately - much quicker than sending bank transfers. If you'd like to find out more about the system, visit www.paypal.com.au. Setting up a PayPal account may take up to two weeks to process due to identity verification checks, but this is all in the interest of your own security. Once it's up and running, you'll find it's a fast, safe and easy way to pay! Please note that LivingStyles does not accept cheque or COD payments (schools and government bodies excepted with prior arrangement).
Bank Direct deposit
We will provide our bank account details on the confirmation email that will be sent when the order is fianlised and Direct deposit is selected. Please note the bank transfer may take up to 3 business days to arrive to our bank account. stock can not be reserved until payment is received.
Paying online with Zip. Own it now. Pay later. Interest free.
Zip allows you the freedom to buy now and pay later with easy and flexible payment methods.
Paying online with Afterpay
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
PayPal® is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. The greatest advantage is that payments are made immediately - much quicker than sending bank transfers. PayPal allows you to make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Not only does PayPal help keep this information private, it guarantees 100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account. If you'd like to find out more about the system, visit www.paypal.com.au
How do I sign up for PayPal?
Visit www.paypal.com.au. Setting up a PayPal account can take up to two weeks to process, but this is all in the interest of your own security. Once it's up and running, you'll find it's a fast, safe and easy way to pay! The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au.
Your card has expired.
Incorrect CSC number, preventing transaction completion (please refer to " What is my credit card's CSC number? ").
You may be typing your credit card number with spaces. If you try entering your credit card number as a single number, without any spaces, you shouldn't have any further problems.
Should you be experiencing other problems with your credit card payment, please place an enquiry with customer service via the Contact Us page of the LivingStyles website.
If you have a Visa or Master card the CSC number is located on the back of your card and it is 3 digits. The CSC number is often also referred to as CVV number, CW2, CVC2 or CID number.
- LivingStyles Reward Points may only be obtained and redeemed on purchases made at www.Livingstyles.com.au.
- Reward Points are not gained on purchase of items already discounted on sale.
- Reward Points allocated differ depending on the product. The Reward Points for each product are shown on the individual product listings.
- Due to our 14-day change of mind policy Reward Points may not be allocated until after the change of mind period has elapsed.
- If a refund is issued for a product the related Reward Points will be deducted from your Reward Points account.
- Reward Points are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Reward Points may be redeemed against product purchase only and cannot be used for shipping or any other costs.
- Reward Points redemption formula is: 1 Reward Point = 1 cent.
- You can redeem your Reward Points during checkout by entering the number of Reward Points you wish to redeem in the Use My Reward Points section and selecting Apply Points. The corresponding dollar (or cent) value will be deducted from the purchase price of your product.
- You can view your Reward Points balance at any time by logging into your account and selecting Reward Centre.
- The Reward Program Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the LivingStyles website Terms and Conditions.
A.Eligible for return
B.Not Eligible for return (final sale)
Items eligible for return must be:
Sent to us within 14 days of the date that they were delivered to you
Sent to us in the same condition that they were delivered to you
• Products described as "made to order"
• Mattresses, bedding, pillows and sofa covers
• All forms of clearance stock (e.g. warehouse, display centre, floor stock etc.)
• Clearance items
• Personalised items
• Orders for commercial or non-domestic use
• Wholesale: No partial case pack returns will be accepted. Product must be returned in the original shipping pack with all individual items unopened
• Other select items, as noted on the product description page
• Please note that we will also not refund or replace a product that you have bought and received where, in our reasonable opinion, the product has: become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear; misuse; failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions; using it in an abnormal way; or failure to take reasonable care.
- Manchester Quilt and Sheet sets
- Wholesale: No partial case pack returns will be accepted. Product must be returned in the original shipping pack with all individual items unopened
- Other select items, as noted on the product description page
- Custom made to order
If you return a product and choose to apply your credit to your original credit or debit card used for payment, return shipping and an 10% (or $10, whichever is greater) restocking fee will be deducted from that payment.
Kindly note that items that state it is not eligible for 14 days change of mind return, we reserve the right to adjust restocking fee accordingly.
In preparation, or in response, for the event that an item(s) of your order arrives damaged, please follow the instructions below:
01.If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier at time of delivery by rejecting the delivery.
02.Contact livingStyles Customer Service within 2 days of delivery. Take clear quality digital photos of the damage and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stating order details, and a description of the damage. A LivingStyles representative will respond, and advise next steps. Please be advised that the entire process may take more than two weeks.
We will give you the option to arrange a replacement for part/whole of the item, or provide you with a store credit or a full refund. Any refund is made back to the payment option you chose with your original order within 1 to 3 business days. Please do not attempt to return the items before speaking to one of our specialists.
Terms and Conditions:
Upon successful signup to our newsletter, a $15 coupon code will be emailed to your email address. To redeem the coupon code a minimum spend of $150 or more is required. Offer excludes sale items and cannot be combined with any other coupons.
1) Newsletter footer
2) Livingstyles account
Log in to your account and go to email preferences. Select which emails you would like to receive.
3) Contact us
If you cannot find any newsletter in your email inbox and you do not have any Livingstyles account, you can contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com and they will unsubscribe you from the newsletter.
If you are not satisfied, or have changed your mind about a purchase, you may request to return the item(s) within 14 days from the invoice date subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) are NOT used or damaged, are still in original packaging and are in re-saleable condition when we receive them.
- A restock processing fee will be deducted. Restocking fee is 10% of item value (or $10, whichever is greater) for cash refunds.
- If any of the money back guarantee requirements are not met, then the return will be rejected.
- Returns will be processed within 10 working days.
- You will receive a refund of the purchase price less the fees for both outward and inward deliveries.
- Some items are not eligible for return due to Personal Hygiene reasons or if the Item is custom made. Please refer to the Product Page to check for 14 day "change of mind" return eligibility.
How to Return a Purchase to LivingStyles
- Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your RA (Return Authorisation Number). Please provide us with your Order Number and tell us which item(s) you are returning.
- We will arrange for return of the item(s) to us.
- Please DO NOT post the item(s) back to us. Contact us first and receive a RA number.
As part of our information protection policy, we guarantee that:
- We do not store your credit card details anywhere on our systems
- We only use reputable and reliable third parties that satisfy our stringent security standards
- We use networking security measures such as firewalling and VPNs
Likewise, creating an account does not require you to be subscribed to our newsletter. However, if you would like to opt in, please sign up here.