Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
The Modn-3 Morrow precise, clean lines have been carefully crafted as a discreet and subtle cooling solution. With three aluminium blades that are so thin they virtually disappear at certain viewing angles and a minimalist motor, the Aniqa Morrow is your low-key cooling solution for refined living spaces.
- Fan Speed: H: 188RPM / M: 128RPM / L: 76RPM
- Energy use: H: 55W / M: 23W / L: 9W
- Control options: 1. Three Speed Wall Control (included); 2. Mi Remote Control which provides hree fan speeds and light control with optional dimming support (optional, sold separately); 3. Mi Smart Remote Control which provides three fan speeds, light control (with dimming support) and optional smartphone app control (optional, sold separately)
- Downrod options: 1. 12 cm (4 inch)(included) and Suitable for standard ceilings (2.4 m to 3.0 m); 2. 90 cm (36 inch) downrod (optional, sold separately) and Suitable for high ceilings (3.0 m to 4.0 m); 3. 180 cm (72 inch) downrod (optional, sold separately) and Suitable for very high ceilings (4.0 m to 5.0 m)
- ThreeSixty Ceiling Fans
- Body: Steel; Blade: Aluminium
- 132cm Dia x 26cm H
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on motor. 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on finish
- Specification Sheet
- Number of Blades
- Blade Span
- 132cm / 52"
- Blade Type
- Retractable Blade
- Reversing Switch
- With Light
- Light Adaptable
- Incl. Bulb
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.