Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
The Scanpan Pressure Cooker lets you prepare fresh, flavoursome and elegant food in a fraction of the time of traditional cooking methods. The body and lid are made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel. The pressure inside the cooker is controlled by an operating valve which prevents an excessive build-up of pressure. It is important that the user guide is read and understood before cooking and all safety precautions are observed.
- Suitable for induction and all other cook tops
- Multiple safety features - Automatic locking?valve system on lid, spring release valve to keep desired cooking pressure and to release excess pressure, a secondary safety valve and safety window that acts as a backup should the pressure get too high. Strong stainless steel body and lid are made to withstand pressure up to 500KPa
- Energy efficient saving you approx 1/3 of the cooking time and energy
- Bakelite handles - stay cool
- Easy to read pressure indicator
- Includes steamer basket and trivet
- Visible capacity markings inside body
- 18/10 Heavy duty 1.2mm stainless steel lid and 1.2mm body for maximum durability
- Optimal 7mm thick impact bonded aluminium base - for even heat distribution
- Hallmark of quality
- Exchange the pressure lid with a glass lid (available separately) for use like a normal cooking pot
- Extensive user guide - includes recipes
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- 22cm Dia / 6 Litre
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- Non-stick Coating
- Induction Compatible
- With Lid
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.