Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
- Five UV resistant, all weather ABS plastic reversible blades that Natural Palm finish on one side and Natural Wicker finish on the other
- 137cm blade span
- Aluminium housing with stainless steel hardware
- ETL Wet-Listed for use in wet or covered applications
- Motor: 16 pole. 172 x 20mm 100Watt motor with heavy gauge copper windings, silicon steel laminations, and precision sealed bearings, for quiet operation
- Canopy: Hunters patented WobbleFree canopy with Anti Vibration Technology (AVT); Hunters patented triangular hanger ball system reduces torque and gives; Hunter fans the ability to self-balance, eliminating wobble for rock solid performance
- Mounting: (Indoor and Outdoor) 2 mounting options; Standard mounting on flat ceilings; Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 34 degree
- Controller: Supplied with pull chain for fan, light and reverse operation; Suitable with Hunter wall Controls (not included)
- Light Kits: Suitable for use with most Hunter light kits
- Energy Star Rated
- IP44 Rated - Protected from water splashing from all directions
- Salt spray tested
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation
Please note we recommend all ceiling and wall fans have to be installed by a licensed electrician, as incorrect and inappropriate installation will void the warranty.
- Raw Aluminium / Natural
- Metal, ABS Plastic
- 137cm Dia
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- Lifetime Warranty on Motor
- IP Rating
- Number of Blades
- Blade Span
- 137cm / 54"
- Blade Type
- Switch Blade
- Retractable Blade
- Reversing Switch
- With Light
- Light Adaptable
- Incl. Bulb
- Model No.
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.