Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
With its simple modern lines, the Carera's three blade design is flexible enough for ultra-modern décor to soft contemporary environments. Voted No.2 ceiling fan in Australia by the leading consumer magazine (April 07).
- Blades: 3 reversible plywood blades in span of 132cm (52")
- Motor: features Hunters patented AirMax Motor (100 Watts, 200RPM) with internal impellers
- Air Movement: 13,600 m³/Hr (full speed)
- Canopy: fitted with Hunter's patented WobbleFree canopy. Unique trilobe ball joint dissipates wobble, and ensures your fan is wobble free
- Mounting: 3 mounting options, Flush mounting on flat ceilings; Standard mounting on flat ceilings; Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 34°
- Controller: pull chain operation. Also suitable with Hunter wall controls and remote controls (wall and remote controllers are NOT included)
- Light Kit: Hunter Light Kit adaptable
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation
- Energy Star rated
- For indoor use only
Please note we recommend all ceiling and wall fans have to be installed by a licensed electrician, as incorrect and inappropriate installation will void the warranty.
- Graphite / Chestnut
- Metal, Plywood
- 132 cm Dia.
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- Lifetime Warranty on Motor
- Number of Blades
- Blade Span
- 132cm / 52"
- Blade Type
- Switch Blade
- Retractable Blade
- Reversing Switch
- With Light
- Light Adaptable
- Incl. Bulb
- Model No.
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.