Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
Cuisinart Griddler offers 5-in-1 functionality as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. Designed in the USA, the stylish brushed stainless-steel housing looks sleek and modern in the kitchen, and features a wide panini-style handle with hinged floating cover that adjusts to various food thicknesses. On the base, two temperature controls and a function selector are clearly marked and have indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation. Open the cover and customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy.
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Premium construction with a brushed stainless steel finish
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Grill Side: Perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables
- Griddle Side: Prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon, and seared scallops
- Convenient design - Nonstick plates prevent foods from sticking
- Spouts at corner - drain away fat as food cooks
- Floating hinge handle to choose controls for grill or griddle
- Indicator lights signal Power On and Ready to Cook
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA Free
- Pop-out plates are Dishwasher Safe
- Stainless Steel
- 34cm W x 29.5cm D x 18cm H
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.