Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
The durable hard anodised exterior is harder than steel ensuring a lifetime of professional results. Accented by stylish stainless steel handles and other key features, Cuisinart Chef iA+ Non-stick Hard Anodised Cookware offers the ultimate in form and function.
- Chef iA+ Non-stick Hard Anodised Aluminium: Durable, PFOA free non-stick coating - provides lasting food release and easy clean up.
- Energy Saving Construction: Professional-gauge, aluminium core encapsulated by a hard anodised exterior for supreme performance and superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature.
- Versatile Performance: Dishwasher safe for ease and practicality. Oven safe to 220?C. Suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- Durable, Eco-friendly Non-Stick Interior: Three layer, PFOA free Whitford Quantanium non-stick interior coating, provides lasting food release, healthy non-fat cooking options and easy clean up.
- Balanced, Secure Handles: Ergonomically designed, French inspired stainless steel handles stay cooler for longer on the stovetop. Handles are secured to the body of the product with heavy duty stainless steel rivets.
- Silver / Black
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- 16cm Dia
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- 10 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & heavy items: We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller items: A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.
Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.
- PRODUCT INQUIRY INQUIRY