Disc: - |Subtotal:
- Product Details DETAILS
The Mercator Caprice Series is rod-mount system ceiling fan with dual colour LED light suitable for indoor use. This ceiling fan is supplied with a wall controller with light switch. Optional remote controllers are available. All Mercator ceiling fans comply with relevant Australia Safty Standards.
- 60W motor improves efficiency and reduces energy costs
- Delivers greater air flow at a lower input power
- Plywood blades, 12 degrees blade pitch
- Light kit with 16W 1400lms dual colour (warm 7 cool white) SMD LED array included
- Change between warm white and cool white with just the flick of a switch
- Remote control adaptable
- 3 speed wall controller with light switch included
- Summer/winter energy saving setting
- Tropically rated
- Quick-secure canopy with side screw access
- Improved blade assembly underneath housing for quick installation, electrician friendly
Please note this product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Failure caused by inappropriate installation will not be covered by warranty.
- Body: Metal; Blade: Plywood
- 130cm Dia
- Return Policy
- This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return
- 3 Year In Home Warranty; 6 Year Motor Warranty
- Specification Sheet
- Number of Blades
- Blade Span
- 132cm / 52"
- Blade Type
- Switch Blade
- Retractable Blade
- Reversing Switch
- With Light
- Light Adaptable
- Incl. Bulb
- Integral LED
- Colour Temperature
- 3000K / Warm White; 5000K / Cool White
- Lumen Output
- ASK A QUESTION INQUIRY
- Delivery & Return DELIVERY
- Delivery Information
Ships To: Australia Wide
At LivingStyles we enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order has dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the driver.
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
One of the two delivery services will be provided depending on the item:
- Bulky & Heavy Items
We will use a local or interstate removalist for a safe and friendly delivery. The customer will be contacted directly at least 1 day prior to the delivery ETA.
- Smaller Items
A general Carrier such as Australian Post or Toll for example would be selected for the delivery. In the case that you are not present at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a card for you to pickup your order from your local post office or if with one of our other general carriers, they too will leave a card to contact directly to organise a suitable re-delivery time. A tracking number to follow online is generally the service provided.
For more information on our delivery process, please check our Help Centre.
- Bulky & Heavy Items
- Return Policy
Change of mind
In addition to your statutory warranty (purchases that do not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description), we provide a 14 day satisfaction guarantee for selected items, i.e. items that are marked as eligible for a 14 day "change of mind" return in Product Details section.
Returns will be processed within 3 working days after we receive the return.
For full details of the '14 days change of mind', please click here.Damaged or Faulty
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify us as soon as possible for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund. Please submit a return request to our Customer Service Team to assist you with best solutions.