Spad XIII Vieux Charles Airplane Scale Model
825 Save 47%
Romance of Flight
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
Own a piece of history with this beautifully handcrafted model of a SPAD XIII - a true miniature replica of WWI ace Georges Guynemers airplane, nicknamed Vieux Charles, and still revered in France to this day. A lightweight wooden frame is assembled with silk fabric stretched across similar to the original construction in the early 1900s. A beautifully constructed model that will thrill any aviation enthusiast and collector!
- All Biplanes are Completely Hand Built
- Spoke Wire Wheels, Detailed Engine, Laminated Propeller
- Silk Canvas Stretched over a Wooden Frame
- Metal Hardware Complete With Landing Gear and Rubber Tires
- Leather Seat, Detailed Engine Cover with Rivets and Struts
|Material||Silk Fabric, Metal, Wood, Leather, Rubber|
|Measurement||76cm W x 60cm D x 23cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Scale-Models
Boutica Handmade Tin Large VW Kombi Van ...
1930s Dixie Clipper Airplane Scale Model
Douglas Dakota DC-3 Airplane Aluminium Scale ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Vehicle Model - Tron ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Aircraft Model - Large ...