Spad XIII Vieux Charles Airplane Scale Model
825 Save 47%
Romance of Flight
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
Own a piece of history with this beautifully handcrafted model of a SPAD XIII - a true miniature replica of WWI ace Georges Guynemers airplane, nicknamed Vieux Charles, and still revered in France to this day. A lightweight wooden frame is assembled with silk fabric stretched across similar to the original construction in the early 1900s. A beautifully constructed model that will thrill any aviation enthusiast and collector!
- All Biplanes are Completely Hand Built
- Spoke Wire Wheels, Detailed Engine, Laminated Propeller
- Silk Canvas Stretched over a Wooden Frame
- Metal Hardware Complete With Landing Gear and Rubber Tires
- Leather Seat, Detailed Engine Cover with Rivets and Struts
|Material||Silk Fabric, Metal, Wood, Leather, Rubber|
|Measurement||76cm W x 60cm D x 23cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Scale-Models
Boutica Handmade Tin Medium VW Kombi Van ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Large VW Kombi Van ...
Cedric Metal Crusader Armour Decor Figurine
1936 Spotfire Fighter Airplane Aluminium ...
1937 Hindenburg Zeppelin Airship Scale Model ...