Sopwith Camel Airplane Scale Model - Medium
755 Save 42%
Romance of Flight
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
Fly back in time with this 1916 Sopwith Camel, a British First World War single seat biplane fighter introduced on the Western Front in 1917. It is handcrafted with frames covered in silk fabric. The Sopwith Camel comes with remarkable detailed cockpit, engine, propeller, and guns. The model is beautifully painted in authentic World War I livery... A beautifully constructed model that will thrill any aviation enthusiast and collector!
- All Biplanes are Completely Hand Built
- Spoke Wire Wheels, Detailed Engine, Laminated Propeller
- Silk Canvas Stretched over a Wooden Frame
- All Cockpit Details in Miniature
- Wing Ailerons and Tail Sections Move Using Intricate Guide Lines From The Cockpit
|Material||Silk Fabric, Metal, Wood|
|Measurement||75cm W x 50cm D x 24cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Scale-Models
Boutica Handmade Tin Melbourne W Class Tram ...
Walter Jouster Metal Knight Armour Decor ...
Jenny JN-7H Classic Barnstormer Scale Model ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Vehicle Model - Ford ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Vehicle Model - Quality ...