Global GS Series 10cm Spear Paring Knife (GS-7)
139 Save 45%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
GS Series is a great improvement on the Global paring knife. Now comes with a moulded handle that sits perfectly in the hande whether using a reverse peeling grip or a straight trimming grip.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Pefectly for all those small finicky jobs its pointed tip that other knives hardly do.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan.
|Material||Cromova 18 Stainless Steel|
|Measurement||Blade Length: 10cm|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Best Matching ItemsSee entire collection ›
We Also RecommendSee all Kitchen-Knives
Wesco Stainless Steel Asia Knife Block with ...
Scanpan Classic 18cm Santoku Knife with ...
Scanpan Classic Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears
Global GF Series 21cm Chefs Knife (GF-33)
Global GS Series 14cm Vegetable Knife (GS-5)