Global GF Series 16cm Chefs Knife (GF-32)
225 Save 44%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
The GF Series is a classic collection of larger, drop forged knives for general preparation. This range, being more durable for heavy use, is favoured by professional chefs.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless dicing, chopping and minicing, the professional chef reaches for most often.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Professional range fully forged version of this knife.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan.
|Material||Cromova 18 Stainless Steel|
|Measurement||Blade Length: 16cm|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Best Matching ItemsSee entire collection ›
We Also RecommendSee all Kitchen-Knives
More From This ManufacturerSee entire manufacturer ›
Global 30th Anniversary 6 Piece Knife Block ...
Global Sai Series 14.5cm Utility Knife ...
Global Sai Series 9cm Paring Knife (SAI-S01)
Global 10 Slot Ship Shape Knife Block - White
Global 14cm Curved Fish Bone Tweezers (GS-29)