Global G Series 18cm Santoku Knife (G-46)
179 Save 46%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
G Series of knives is a classic collection of large knives for general preparation and also for the more adventurous chef.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Perfect for vegetables and thin-boned or boneless meats.
- The oval-shaped indentations reduce cutting friction, allowing to work throught ingredients that much faster.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan.
|Material||Cromova 18 Stainless Steel|
|Measurement||Blade Length: 18cm|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|