Chasseur Cast Iron 28cm Terrine - Federation Red
289 Save 59%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
Chasseur Classic Cast Iron Cookware has been traditionally crafted in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine. Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
Constructed from heavy cast iron and thickly enamelled, the heating qualities of Chasseur allow you to maintain remarkably even temperatures whether simmering on the stove or braising in the oven. Chasseur are ideal for a wide array of applications, deglaze and clean easily, and feature heavy cast iron lids with stay-cool phenolic handles that are oven safe to 220°C.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C
- Carry handles for easy lifting.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
|Material||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|Measurement||28cm W x 11cm D x 6cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Best Matching ItemsSee entire collection ›
Chasseur Cast Iron 25cm Square Grill Pan - ...
Chasseur Cast Iron 26cm Round French Oven - ...
Chasseur Cast Iron 30cm Round Casserole - ...
Chasseur Cast Iron 40x26cm Rectangular ...
Chasseur Cast Iron 22cm Round French Oven - ...