Atlas Irene-5 Commercial Grade Ceiling Fan whith Wooden Blades - Brushed Nickel
749 Save 9%
From Country to Island
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
Cutting a figure like no other, Irene-5, designed in 2012, is rustic, yet strikingly modern. Irene-5 is inspired by the golden age of aviation with five neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-5 is streamlined whilst still appearing warm and natural.
- 132cm diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor with new, reliable technology
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
- Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- One 25cm downrod. (46cm, 91cm & 183cm downrods also available)
Please note we recommend all ceiling and wall fans have to be installed by a licensed electrician, as incorrect and inappropriate installation will void the warranty.
|Colour||Brushed Nickel / Walnut|
|Measurement||132cm Dia x 53.4cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
|Warranty||Limited 5 Year Motor Warranty|