1940s Surgeons Floor Lamp
4,125 Save 42%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
1940s Surgeon lamp. Supremely surgeon. An original World War II operating theatre lamp found in isolated storage somewhere in the pacific. Imagine MASH-like scenes of on-the-spot surgery, instant diagnostics and solutions. the replica vintage operating lamp is made of steel and aluminum parts. Adjustable shade and height. Heavy four leg base with quality castor wheels. Combines perfectly with both modern and classic furniture.
- Adjustable Height
- Black High Gloss Enamel Shade with Frosted Glass Cover
- Spring Loaded, Nickel Plated Pipe for Easy Height Adjustment
- Iron Counterweight for Added Stability
- Base is Fitted with Brake, Adjustable Wheels
- Lamp Arm Can Be Rotated in the Horizontal Plane, But Cannot Be Angled
- Lamp Shade Can Be Tilted With the Adjustment Handle
|Material||Steel, Aluminium, Frosted Glass|
|Measurement||67cm W x 31cm D x 85cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Floor-Lamps
Swingley Traditional Pleated Shade Complete ...
Shell Commercial Grade Floor Light - Yellow
5 Adjustable Light Arm Chrome Floor Lamp ...
Chrome Floor Lamp with Two Flexible Arms - ...
Single Memphis Pink Tiffany Glass Floor Lamp ...