1936 Spitfire Fighter Airplane Aluminium Scale Mode
1,235 Save 43%
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
During the Great War of 1914-1918 an art form flourished. Handcrafted creations from gifted soldiers and army personnel became known as "trench art". Such souvenirs continued to be made by service members during WWII. Whatever material at hand was put to use - bullet shells, wood, fabric, and later aircraft aluminum. Popular creations were airplane models - Hand crafted in airplane aluminum, Nostalgic and chic. This classic Spitfire Fighter is an exquisitely detailed model and would be a fabulous addition to any collectors prized possessions - an heirloom to be handed down for generations!
- Aluminum Body with Etched Body Panels
- Flat Metal Sheet Attached to a Lightweight Frame
- All Details are According to Original Plans
- Functioning Ailerons and Tail Rudder
- Detailed Propellers, and Cockpit
- Complete Landing Gear in Miniature with Rubber Tires
- Can be Displayed on a Beautiful Matching Stand (Sold Separately)
|Material||Aluminium, Fabric, Wood, Rubber|
|Measurement||76cm W x 61cm D x 17cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Scale-Models
Boutica Handmade Tin Military Vehicle Model ...
1937 Hindenburg Zeppelin Airship Scale Model ...
WWI Solid Pine Timber Large Replica Flight ...
WWI Solid Pine Timber Small Replica Flight ...
Boutica Handmade Tin Vehicle Model - Blue ...