1930s Ford Trimotor Airplane Aluminium Scale Model
1,099 Save 43%
Romance of Flight
Product Details?Ask a question about this item
During the Great War of 1914-1918 an art form flourished. Handcrafted creations from gifted soldiers and army personnel became known as "trench art". Such souvenirs continued to be made by service members during WWII. Whatever material at hand was put to use... bullet shells, wood, fabric, and later aircraft aluminum. Popular creations were airplane models, Hand crafted in airplane aluminum, Nostalgic and chic! This classic Ford Trimotor is an exquisitely detailed model and would be a fabulous addition to any collectors prized possessions - an heirloom to be handed down for generations!
- Aluminum Body with Etched Body Panels
- Fully Detailed Cockpit and Passenger Cabin
- Functioning Ailerons and Tail Rudder
- All Details are According to Original Plans
- Detailed Engines, Propellers, and Cockpit
- Complete Landing Gear in Miniature with Rubber Tires
- Can be Displayed on a Beautiful Matching Stand (Sold Separately)
|Material||Aluminium, Fabric, Wood, Rubber|
|Measurement||102cm W x 67cm D x 38cm H|
|Return Policy||This item is NOT eligible for our 14 day change of mind return|
We Also RecommendSee all Scale-Models
More From This ManufacturerSee entire manufacturer ›
1937 Hindenburg Zeppelin Airship Scale Model ...
Flying The Skies Balloon Mobile Decor - ...
Coast Guard Patrol Spotlight Tripod Floor ...
Weber Costello 1920s USA Tabletop Globe - ...
Hand Crafted Painted Metal Skyhook Balance ...